Dave is a dedicated and experienced Personal Coach, Executive Coach and Learning and Development professional, who has over 20 years experience of supporting the development of individuals, organisations and communities.
As a skilled listener, Dave brings an objective view to his clients by acting as an external and informed “sounding board”. His coaching takes a calm and measured approach and is tailored to individual and organisational need. Furthermore, his style enables him to develop a unique relationship with his clients, which is both powerful and transformational.
Dave has worked with and for a number of high profile organisations including The Premier League, the England and Wales Cricket Board, BASF, Novartis Pharma, Morrisons PLC, UNICEF and UK sport (have a look at the ‘Our clients’ page for more information). Dave is experienced at working at a international, national and regional level.
Dave’s recent successes include designing and implementing an organisational culture change project including an innovative learning and development programme; coaching senior executives and sports people through career challenges and changes, supporting individuals facing redundancy and change; and supporting the development of Coach Developers within the sporting system.
Dave Levine Personal and Business Coach
Dave’s Qualifications and Memberships
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching (recognised by European Mentoring and Coaching Council awarded by Leeds Metropolitan University)
- BA (Hons) Sport Studies (Management) (Awarded by Northumbria University)
- Advanced Diploma in Human Relations and the Management of Change (Awarded by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- 730-7 Adult and Further Education Teaching/ Training Certificate and TDLB/GPA Assessor Award (Awarded by Leeds Metropolitan University: City and Guilds)
- Certificate in Therapeutic Group Work (Awarded by The University of York)
- Advanced Certificate in Developmental Counselling Skills in Work Settings (Awarded by Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- Certified NLP Practitioner & Transactional Analysis (101) Practitioner
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Member of the Association for Coaching.
- Full member of the Football Association Coaches Association
07545 196 327